Performing Arts Camp creates a brave space for campers to express themselves while providing the opportunity to discover their interests in the areas of music, theater, dance, and more! This camp experience is programed by KCKCC's Adjunct Faculty and Staff as well community partners. Campers will recieve hands-on lessons and activities learning about the arts, discovering their own creativity and interests through place at various stations, and attend an arts themed field trip.
Kids on Campus is a summer camp program offered on campus for school-age children. Weekly fun-filled themed programming is offered with a field trip a the end of the week. Campers will divide into small groups by age, participating in age-appropriate activities. Breakfast is provided by Catholic Charities and lunch is served by the Kansas City, Kansas Public Schools (KCKPS - USD500) through the Kansas Summer Food Service Program, this institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Campers must wear comfortable appropriate clothing and closed-toe shoes to participate in various camp activities and field trips. Campers must be signed in at drop-off between 9:00 and 9:20 am and signed out at pick-up between 3:10 and 3:30 pm at KCKCC's Field House. Adults must present their ID at pick-up and campers will only be released to those listed on the authorized pick-up list. Water bottles are provided to campers and drinking is encouraged by camp counselors throughout the day. Sunscreen is available in the staff’s first aid kits and campers are asked to re-apply multiple times a day during sun exposure. Kids on campus will promote physical movement, social interaction, educational opportunities, leadership building, personal growth, and creativity.
- Campers must be going into the first grade for the following school year or older.
- A current physical, valid within three years, must be provided to attend camp.
- Attach documentation to the Kids on Campus Registration, email a digital copy to Janel Sanders at email@example.com or drop off a hard copy at the Community Education Building (CEB) on campus.
- You may provide documentation from the child's Dr. office or attend the Kids on Campus Health Screening Event.
- Campers must provide a copy of the camp participant's immunization records by emailding a digital copy to Janel Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off a hard copy at the Community Education Building (CEB) on campus.
A camp registration form must be completed with enrollment. Please complete the Kids on Campus Registration for each child enrolled in camp.
If you are unable to provide a copy of the camp participant's immunizations record, complete the attached form and email a digital copy to Janel Sanders at email@example.com or drop off a hard copy at the Community Education Building (CEB) on campus.
. Kids on Campus Immunization Record