Technical Education Center >> Motorcycle Basic Repair
« back to courses page
Designed for the motorcycle enthusiast who wants the basics of system design theory, principles of operation and basic repair procedures.
- Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
- To begin the registration process, click on "Add to Cart" on the right side of the course listing.
- If class is full, a waiting list box will show to the right of the course listing. Click on that box to add yourself to the waiting list or contact the KCKCC Continuing Education office to see if the class will be offered next semester. Please provide us with the course title and course date when e-mailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or when calling (913-288-7660) with questions.
- IMPORTANT: To enroll yourself online in one of our classes, you must have an e-mail address and a credit card. If you do not have an e-mail address and a credit card, please come to one of our locations, and we can help you enroll.
- ATTENTION KCKCC EMPLOYEES: Call us for information about discounts for KCKCC employees and their dependents.
- No classes found.