Tour the Headquarters of the Budweiser Clydesdales’ Breeding Operation
Where Legends Are Born
Warm Springs Ranch is a breeding farm for the Budweiser Clydesdales, resting on 300-plus acres of lush, rolling hills in the heart of Missouri.
Established in 2008, it features a mare/stallion and foaling barn, veterinary lab and 10 pastures, each with a customized, walk-in shelter. The facility is home to more than 70 Clydesdales ranging from foals to stallions.
Here’s your chance to go behind the scenes at Warm Springs Ranch and get up close and personal with the Clydesdales! Explore our 25,000-square-foot facility and find out what it takes to breed a legend.
- Tour the facility in a personal, custom-built vehicle
- Interact with Clydesdales across 300-plus acres of rolling pastures
- Take a private walking tour of the 25,000 square foot breeding facility
- Talk to a Clydesdale handler and visit the foaling area
- View the traveling hitch equipment
- Take a photo with a Clydesdale – cameras permitted throughout the tour