The Tactical Medical for First Responders program is desinged to define a Medcial Threat Assessment, to include a medical plan for a tactical operation. Students will learn how to apply techniques to control life threatening bleeding during Care under Fire in a (HOT ZONE). Additionally, they will perform techniques to treat life threatening and non-life threatening injuries during Tactical Field Care in a (WARM ZONE). During the program students will demonstrate lifting, moving, and extricating victims from a tactical or hostile environment during Tactical Evacuation Care.
- Participants will develop the knowledge and skills necessary to decrease preventable loss of one's own life (self-aid) or the life of another (buddy-aid) while in an active threat environment.
- Participants will demonstrate lifting, moving, and extricating victims during scenario based exercises.
- Identify, prioritize and treat life threatening injuries
- Identify necessary items to include in first aid kits
- Perform proper hemorrhage control
- Demonstrate how to open an airway
- Demonstrate how to treat chest wounds
- Group Dicussion
- Practical Exercises and Scenarios
Who Should Attend:
- All Law Enforcement Personnel
- Emergency Management Services Personnel
- Fire Services Personnel
- 100% Attendance
- Participate in all exercises and scenarios
- Tactical Medical Kit - $110.00 - this canvas kit includes - bag, gloves, hemostatic bandage, emergency trauma dressing, nasopharyngeal airway with lube, tourniquet, large trauma shears, chest seal dressing - twin pack, and emergency survival blanket.
To Enroll into this course, please follow the below link.