This is a five-day Forklift Certification class where students receive hands-on training on three pieces of equipment, Forklift Truck, Reach Truck and Powered Pallet Jack. The course is divided between 80 percent hands-on experience and 20 percent instructor-led discussion. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and attendance is required at all five class sessions (30 hours) to complete forklift certification. Training is in accordance with OSHA standard No. 29 CFR 1910.178 which is recognized in all 50 states.
- Please click on the course title to see the full course description.
- To begin the registration process, click on "Add to Cart" on the right side of the course listing.
- If class is full, a waiting list box will show to the right of the course listing. Click on that box to add yourself to the waiting list or contact the KCKCC Continuing Education office to see if the class will be offered next semester. Please provide us with the course title and course date when e-mailing (email@example.com) or when calling (913-288-7660) with questions.
- IMPORTANT: To enroll yourself online in one of our classes, you must have an e-mail address and a credit card. If you do not have an e-mail address and a credit card, please call us at 913-288-7660, and we can help you enroll.
- ATTENTION KCKCC EMPLOYEES: Call us for information about discounts for KCKCC employees and their dependents.